Friday, July 11, 2014

Sublime Computer Services - New Website and Pictures

I hope that you are having a great summer.  I was able to take a relaxing summer vacation this year with my family.  It was nice knowing that the Robin, Mike and Joe were holding down the fort.  Now I am getting back to the grindstone.  
I have been working on new things.   
Website Update:
I have updated our website completely.  The old one lasted almost 6 years.  Check out the new site and let me know what you think.
As part of the website update, I updated our pictures as well.


Newsletter Implementation:
I am committed to sending out a monthly newsletter.  You should have received a printed version for July.  If you did not please let me know and I will make sure that you do.  
Here is the link to download the PDF.
Disaster Recovery Planning:
We are working on complete office disaster recovery planning.  We have implemented our complete offsite disaster recovery for our clients' servers.  Now we are working on the rest of the office plan.  If you haven't talked to me about what you would do if your office were completely gone and how you would get back in business please call me.
Have a blessed rest of the summer!!

Adam Bell
Senior Systems / Network EngineerSublime Computer ServicesWe make your technology work
615-942-0850www.sublimecomp.com






No comments:

Post a Comment